This play comes from Western Kentucky in 2021 when they faced Indiana University at home. Double screens can come from a variety of paired screen passes, but Western Kentucky pairs tunnel screen and middle screen together.
- 3×1 Formation to the field
- Tunnel screen to No. 2 WR to the field
- Middle screen from single WR in the boundary
- Swing by RB to boundary to influence ILB to widen
- C, RG, RT Kick step for 2 and release for Middle Screen
- LT, LG vertical and engage for 1 count before fanning for alley