This is a great concept that attacks cover 3 defense off of play action. Utah Isolates their single WR to the field with a stutter comeback. They stack two receivers into the boundary and run them on a Post and Deep crosser. The play action holds the OLB just long enough to prevent him from getting depth in his drop and robbing the deep comeback by the single WR.
- Play Action Boot to hold OLB and second level defenders
- Single WR runs a Go before Stuttering at 10 yards – Comeback to the outside at 18 yards
- Backside WR’s switch off the LOS with a Post and deep crosser
- Full slide pass protection
- Wing steps down to seal the edge