I have been spending a lot of my time lately on tagging quick pass concepts with the run game, specifically zone read, so I decided to create a video to dive deeper in my analysis.
Tagging Quick Pass Game with Zone Read
I share with you how you can start tagging quick pass game concepts with zone read, or any run scheme for that matter.
What I discuss:
- Run scheme overview of zone read
- 2×2 formations and also 3×1 formation
- Terminology that is short and simple so you can play faster
- QB’s pre-snap reads that will dictate whether it’s a pass or a run
- Why you need to add these simple concepts into your schemes
Check out “Tagging Quick Pass Game with Zone Read” below and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can stay up to date on anything related to the Spread Offense!
If you do it differently and have other quick pass game concepts that are tagged with different run schemes, then please let me know! Drop a comment or send me an email! I love to hear from other coaches and how they do things.